- The roller mill machines crush the decorticated durum wheat grains, creating numerous granules of various sizes.
- The granules are transferred to plansifter sieves and semolina purifiers where, based on their size, are sorted transferred to the respective roller mill machines.
- The process is repeated until all granules obtain suitable size for pasta production. Through this process, semolina and milling process bran (is used in the whole wheat pasta production) are produced.
- Semolina and milling process bran are weighed separately and are transferred to the respective middling storage silos, where
they are stored.
- From the silos, they are transferred to the pasta press.