After the storage of the semi-finished products process, pasta is transported to the appropriate packaging line, applying the following steps:
- Pasta arrives at the dosage system of the appropriate packaging line.
- Pasta passes through the dosage system which set its desired net weight.
- Pasta is packed and heat sealed in the suitable packaging film.
- Pasta packages pass through:
- Pasta packages are boxed automatically into cartons.
- Cartons are automatically sealed and stacked on pallets with the use of robotic arms.
- Pallets are automatically wrapped and taken to the warehouse.